Buckinghamshire | Berkshire | London
Investing in Personal Styling can be truly life changing and a valuable form of self care
Through exploring your Style Personality, body shape, best colours, reassessing your wardrobe and/or Personal shopping, all my Style services are collaborative, as we discover where you are on your Style journey, and personalised, as no two people are the same.
The Style tools and tips given help to enhance the way you look and feel about yourself, while also enabling you to feel more confident and focused on your Style choices going forward.
This fun and insightful Style journey empowers you to own your own Personal Style, showing everyone the Fabulously, Stylish You…
Empowering you to own your own Personal Style
Refining, refreshing and rediscovering pieces in your wardrobe
These services help maximise your wardrobe’s potential, with the aim that every item in your wardrobe has a place, is worn and works for you and your style.
If you find that you only wear a small percentage of your wardrobe most of the time, if you’re not sure which items still suit you and your style, what you should let go of and what you should keep, and/or if you find your wardrobe uninspiring and want Styling ideas, then these are the Style services for you.
There are two wardrobe services offered, depending on your requirements, the Edit session and the Styling session.
The Edit Session
A great first Style service
The focus here is working through items in your wardrobe that you will have selected before my visit. We assess if they still work for you and decide if they’re for the “good pile”, for charity shops or other recycling methods, or perhaps for a seamstress.
- A Wardrobe Session Form sent to you in advance to give me relevant information and an insight into your style etc.
- A look at your Style Personality, including a questionnaire sent in advance.
- Assessing and guidance given on dressing for your body shape.
- Brief colour season guide using a few colour drapes.
- Advice on which items complement your body shape and your Style and which pieces don’t work for you anymore.
- Style tips, ideas and advice throughout.
- Help deciding on any key pieces missing from your wardrobe.
- A follow-up email with useful information and tips, including any photos taken of you.
Your investment £200 for 3 hours
The Styling Session
Creating different looks from your own wardrobe
Rather than deciding on which wardrobe items to keep or not, the focus here is on creating different looks and outfits from pre-selected wardrobe items, including looking at Accessories.
- A Wardrobe Session Form sent to you in advance to give me useful information and an insight into your style etc.
- A look at your Style Personality, including a questionnaire sent in advance, if you haven’t done this with me before.
- Guidance on dressing for your body shape.
- Brief colour season guide using a few colour drapes, if you haven’t done this with me before.
- Style tips and advice throughout.
- New outfit inspiration & ideas for new combinations.
- Considering Style looks eg colour blocking, one tone trends, wearing prints etc, depending on your style and interest.
- Looking at incorporating Jewellery & Accessories into your outfits.
- A follow-up email including any photos of outfits taken.
Your investment £200 for 3 hours
NB: The Wardrobe sessions work complement each other.
If you do both Wardrobe services, there is a discounted price to £345 for both vs. £400
If you have a Wardrobe Edit with a Personal Shop, there is a discounted price to £395 for both vs. £450
Expressing your style, complementing your shape and working with your lifestyle
A fun bespoke shopping trip to find items that will express your style, complement your shape and proportions and work with your lifestyle.
If you find shopping stressful and frustrating and tend to get overwhelmed and confused with what suits you and what you need, this is the Style service for you.
Whether you’re looking for an outfit for a special occasion, a seasonal update, a few key capsule pieces or a complete wardrobe refresh, this service is tailored to your individual needs and budget.
With direction and clarity you can shop more efficiently and effectively and so ultimately more successfully.
your shopping trip includes:
Direction and clarity with plenty of fun too
- A Personal Shopping Questionnaire sent to you in advance to give me relevant information to help plan your shop.
- A pre-shop chat via email, phone or zoom to confirm details and the plan for your shop.
- Brief guide of colours that are likely to suit your skin tone.
- A Style Personality questionnaire, if you haven’t completed this with me before.
- Appropriate shops targeted, with pre-selected items put aside by me in advance, if possible.
- Advice on choosing clothes that flatter your shape and suit your style.
- Style tips, advice and feedback throughout the session.
- Suggestions of new brands to consider.
- Outfit ideas for you, including considering Accessories.
- A drink and snack
- A follow-up email with any relevant information and notes from the shop, including any photos taken of you.
Your investment £250 for 3 hours
N.B Shopping trips are in London or Buckinghamshire area.
Elevating your look and re-energising your Style through the fabulous world of Colour
The aim of this service is to discover your best colours, ones that suit your complexion and make you glow….it can be truly Style changing.
your Colour Analysis service includes:
- Using the 4 Season Colour draping system to find out which colours best suit your skin tone.
- An indepth revealing Colour Personality Questionnaire.
- Tips on how to add more colour into your wardrobe, particularly incorporating your best colours to elevate and complement your style.
- Photo of you with your drapes and relevant colour season fan.
- A follow-up email with detailed information on your particular Colour season and a link so you can purchase your own colour fan if you wish.
Your investment £85 for 1-1.5 hours
N.B This Colour Analysis is offered for £60 if it’s booked with a Wardrobe Edit, Wardrobe Styling, or in advance of a Personal Shop.